- -Motorized hydraulic chair.
- -Comfortable arm rest. Right arm swings for patient use.
- -Smooth seamless upholstery in a large selection of colors.
- -One touch pre-set one memory.
- -One touch zero return.
- -Up/down and bock / forward movements.
- -Emergency stoppage by single touch of switch.
- -Air operated foot switch.
- -Articulating Headrest adjustable for pediatric use also.
- -Power 220v, 50Hz.
- -3/4 Hand piece automatic over the patient delivery system.
- -Swing in/out flexible balance arm.
- -Large instrument tray with S.S top
- -Waste receptacle (optional)
- -Rectangular air pressure gauge.
- -Individual water flow controls.
- -Individual air pressure controls.
- -One 3-way syringe for doctor with quick disconnect tip for autoclave.
- -Aseptic easy clean, tubing’s and fitting for the hand pieces straight or coiled (to be specified)
- -LED X-Ray Viewer compatible with the unit.
- -Touch Panel with following controls.
- -Presets, Up, Down, Back, Forward, Auto return,
- -Cup filler, bowl flush, dental light, X-ray viewer
Dental Light: (Shadowless)
- -Light intensity low (18000 Lux), high (28000 Lux).
- -Bulb Halogen, 12v, 55w.
- -Light is compact, well balanced and easy to move vertical, horizontal and inverse movements.
- -Evenly distributed sharp Rectangular pattern.
- -Light transformer in the junction box for safety.
- -Color temp 4500 Kelvin approx.
- -Focal distance 725mm approx.
- -Light control with ON/OFF toggle switch and through touch panel, or through sensor ( to be specified) set with chair positions.
- -input voltage 220v.
- -Single unit porcelain spittoon and sup filler.
- -Time controlled automatic adjustable sup filler.
- – Bowl Flush Manual or Automatic ( to be specified)
- -3-way syringe for the assistant.
- -Saliva Ejector (air operated)
- -High volume evacuator (air operated) (optional)
- -Pressurized water container (optional)
- -Air, water supply lines with filters & regulators (to be specified)
- -Safe electrical compartments with transformer, fuse, main switch etc. to give output, 24 VAC for safety.
- -Main voltage 220/240V.
- -Swivel seat with ergonomic padding and gas pump with height adjustment on 5 casters.
- -Contour type backrest flexible or arm support
- -Upholstery designed to offer the dentist full comfort and lumber support.